Saturday, December 15, 2007

My New Toy...

That's right, I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sister-in-law came over and watched the kiddo and Tim and I went and got my Christmas present. I get it early so that I can get good at using it. So....without further delay...let me introduce you to the newest addition to the Johnson household, no, its not Ezekiel, its the Cannon Powershot S5 IS.

Isn't it beautiful!!!! You should see the pictures I got of Kessa eating a pear! They're so clear they're gross! lol. You can see all the juice dripping off her chin and everything. Plus, now I can take pictures of my layouts and crafts even if its nasty outside and I can't take them out. I can take pictures of them inside!!! How great is that?!?!? Anyway, prepare to be bombarded by photos over the next few days. Right now though, I need to hit the sack as I am VERY tired and tomorrow is a church day. TTFN!

No comments: