Saturday, February 2, 2008

Some crafty stuff!

Ok, its only a day later than promised...but here is the last scrapbook lo I did and also a card.
swirl that is around the pictures from a piece of double sided SU close to cocoa paper. The bg paper is Wild Asperagus and the pp that is torn is from a page kit by Foof-a-la. I hand cut the swirl that is around the pictures from a piece of double sided SU close to cocoa paper. The epoxy sticker is by Love, Elsie (I'm falling in love with her stuff!) and the chipboard is by American Traditional Designs. The letter stickers are just some I've had in my stash forever, I have no idea what brand they are! lol. I used the basic brown SU journaler for all the doodling. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

Just a close up.

Ok, so I hardly ever make cards, but I really like the way this one turned out! The pp is all from The Stack 4. I used the swirl stamp from SU Priceless set and then embossed it on the tag. I just drew and then hand cut the card. I didn't have any heart shaped cards so I made my own.

Ok, come back tomorrow to hear all about my night out with the girls at Starbucks! We had some interesting and very edifying conversations, you're not gonna wanna miss the thoughts on worship if you're a mom. :D TTFN!

No comments: