Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sneek Peek

Just a little teaser about my Week 7 lo.

Tomorrow mornin' if you wake up, and the sun does not appear
I...I
will be here

Hold my hand and have no fear, 'cause I...I will be here


When you feel like bein'
quiet, When you need to speak your mind
I will listen, and I will be here

When the laughter turns to cryin', through the winnin' and losin' and tryin'
We'll be together, 'cause I will be here

Tomorrow mornin' if you wake up, and the future is unclear
I...I'll be here


I will be here
....
You can cry on my shoulder

And I will be here
To watch you grow in
beauty
And tell you all the things you are to me

I will be here


I will be true, to the promise I have made
To you and to the One who gave you to me


I will be here

(song by Steven Curtis Chapman)

(I used Photoshop Express to do the select color in these pics. Check it out here.)

No comments: