Friday, October 10, 2008

Scrappy Stuff + Littles

Just a LO and altered canvas I did recently. I've got some great pics of Zeke lately that I'm having a ton of fun scrapping! :)

I made this for our front door. The picture is attached with repositionable tape so I can change it out whenever I get a hankerin' to. (hehehe....I don't know why, but I've had a hankerin' to use the word hankerin lately!)
LO I did using the Scrapdango October kit from Scrap within Reach. I LOVE this line!!! yummy!!! And are these not the cutest pictures of Zekiel playing at the park?!?! Love them!
And have I mentioned lately to have these AMAZING kids in my life?!?!
They crack me up and teach me all day everyday! :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

absolutely adorable!! love the altered canvas!

Anonymous said...

love the canvas and the layout!