Friday, April 24, 2009

Rendezvous!



Well gals (and guy if you're out there! ;)....today's the day!!! The Rendezvous kit is up for May at Scrap-Tastic. I'll post a pic of it here, but you really need to go read the contents...the picture SOOO doesn't do this kit justice!!!

And just for a tease I'll leave you with one of my LOs with this kit. Check back tomorrow for some more goodies!


(Kessa and Zeke are "eating" the letters from Zeke's alphabet train in these pictures, thus the title.)

I believe the alphas and the ribbon are the only things on this LO that aren't from the Rendezvous kit. I also use my new Martha Stewart Embossed Zigzag punch on it...yummy!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Gina,
Love the blue swirl mat!

Jess said...

ohhh love this layout so much...adorable title and pics!