Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Week of Three



This is another one of my 92 Days of Summer LOs. This was for week 11...which just happens to be the first week we were home as a family with three children.

Everything on this LO except the bingo card (which is from the sold out August kit) is from the September Color Me Daisy kit, ABC's & 123's.

I love the picture of Zeke brushing his teeth...he looks like such a big kid. It (along with some others from that same time) are totally getting a LO of their own.


I used the Scenic Route labels along with the letters that I cut from some of my Jillibean papers to make their names.


(and yes, I AM totally addicted to my MS butterfly punch! lol)

1 comment:

Jess said...

love your pgs! great color combo and love the layout! i am addicted to the punch also... ;-D