Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just Playing


Finally! It felt like it had been FOREVER since I had just sat down and scrapped. No deadlines, not projects to do, just scrapping. I pulled out my Season's Change kit from Color Me Daisy and had fun putting together this simple LO about my little monkey man's love of climbing. Yup...I got me a climber. Anything and everything...he can get up there!


That orange star is by Sassafras and it was in the July kit and the Thickers are from my stash. I outlined everything and added Glossy Accents to a few of the stars too.

And finally, stitched around the edges of the "Junoish" paper (I named that myself, because seriously, how can you look at it and NOT start singing this? LOVE this soundtrack but I still haven't broken down and bought it.)

3 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Great layout, I love all those stars!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

OH! I love this design and the outlining you did on the title and stars :)

VanessaB said...

TOO CUTE! fun LO