Thursday, January 28, 2010

4-Ever

That's about how long I've been holding onto this picture of my sweet boy waiting for the "perfect" supplies to scrap it with. 



Most of the papers I got in the Cherry Chocolate Cordial kit just screamed "girly" to me, but this great Lifestories paper by My Mind's Eye and the Pink Paislee paper just needed a little boost of color to be the "perfect" supplies I was waiting for. 

I gave it that little boost by adding the Fancy Pants paper and Thickers from my stash, as well as some Glimmer Mist.

I used my Dymo to make the strips I added to the squares on the "side" (my top) of the MME paper.


I did a little bit of doodling, but I wanted the stars to be understated and even almost camouflaged in some areas so I just left them alone, no doodling, no inking, nothing.  Very weird for me!




4 comments:

Ronda said...

If this goes through, I have finally figured out how to send you a commnet. And here it is: Totally wonderful page. That little guy is too cute. Like the simplicity of this layout and the last few you have posted. It "IS" ok if you don't doodle, distress, ink.... as usual. Gives your layouts variety :) Ronda

Jess said...

super pg. Gina!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the little labels and the misting.

Mara Campbell said...

Great layout Gina! I like how you placed the labels and it's such a cute cute photo!! You highlighted it wonderfully.