Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lil Blue Boo: Win A Custom Lil Blue Boo Dress!

Lil Blue Boo: Win A Custom Lil Blue Boo Dress!

Ok, girls, Ashley of Lil' Blue Boo is amazing! Seriously, one of the most creative people I've ever come across and she makes the most wonderful custom dress...and probably the only way I'll ever get one is by winning one! (however if she hits 2000 followers on her blog and facebook she's going to give away two!) So go check them out. They're sooo cute!!!

And if you're like me and love her style but can't drop the $$ on a real LBB dress, she has patterns too so you can make your own!

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Fun!! I'll have to check out her stuff!!

Carol A said...

I signed up on blog and FB! Also have two entries! No blog so couldn't go for three. Sorry! But that means we have, what? Five entries?!!!