Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm {SAS}sy!

Well I'm sure if you asked my husband he'd tell you it was true...but that's not what I mean.  I mean that I have had the honor of being asked to be part of the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking design team!  I thought and prayed a lot before trying out for this team...but I really love the site.  Lauri, the owner, is so kind and there are so many fun challenges to keep the creative juices flowing.  I'm very excited to be part of this amazing team!!!  Here are some of the LOs I submitted for with my DT application.











10 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats Gina! =)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Congrats Gina! They are lucky to have you and your wonderful talents! Love the layouts :)

Virginia said...

HUge congrats, girl! :) So cool to see God guiding your steps!

Melina said...

Congratulations Gina!
Those are both beautiful L/Os!!!

Carol A said...

So thrilled that you are on the dt! Now I have a new home!

VanessaB said...

congratulations!! they've added a wonderful talent to their team. :)

Aimee Kidd said...

Congrats Gina!! I know they will be honored just as well to have you on their team!! You are such a sweetie to work with! Can't wait to see what you create with their kits!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Congratulations, Gina!! You and your work shine with talent!!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Congrats Gina, welcome to the team! I can't wait to work with you and see all the amazing things you create!

Nadine Carlier said...

Congrats Gina! Im looking forward to working with you. :)