Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Road Trip!


Lest you think I've been doing nothing besides neglecting my little blog...how about a layout of my kiddos from last summer with some great goodies I got from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking?  Doesn't Kessa look so small?!?!  



some of the Teresa Collin's Travel Ledger papers were perfect for this (and we all know that ANYTHING with the word "ledger" in it can make me swoon! he!)



The October Afternoon Thrift Shop stickers are WONDERFUL!!!  LUUUUUUUUUURRRRRVE them.  Love.  *sigh*



The muchkins just adore playing in the car.  It hasn't grown old in a year either.  They still ask to whenever we're stopped and waiting someplace.  

10 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

i LOVE this Gina! every little bit of it--so many fabulous details :)

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Delightful layout, Gina!

I love the layers of patterned paper and the special details, fun! The map is a great idea! I used a page from an old atlas in a project yesterday and I'm loving the look! Super cool!

NinaB said...

What a beautiful layout, Gina. That paper is so perfect to go with your theme.

Michelle said...

Love how you used that map paper, I usually get overwhelmed when trying to use it in larger doses, but it is the perfect background to make the red and blue pop!

Adrienne Pierce said...

So beautiful! you have some really great idea's in that head of yours!!! I LOVE your banner!!!

A Sarasota said...

I am loving how you used the travel ledger map paper, that's awesome! You do great work!
alecia

Nadine Carlier said...

I love this layout. The way did the banner and the little banner in the corner. PERFECT all of it!

Peggy said...

love the design of this layout, the little banners with "road trip" couldn't be cuter!

just jennifer said...

Oh, I'm really loving the OA and how you did the banners! It's on my list of lines to get!

Em said...

I love what you did with this paper!! You always have so many great details!