Monday, December 3, 2007

Babysitting at 35 1/2 weeks pregnant!

Alright, so it probably won't be so bad, and I'm sure I'll post more later when I have something a little more possitive to say and some cute pictures, but right now, I'm just breathing a sigh of relief and praying they sleep a LONG time! So, my daughter is 16 months old today and I'm watching another little girl for the next 3 days that is like 14 months old. Kessa was mercifully sleeping when Sophie arrived today. Sophie is used to the babysitter thing and usually has no problems, however, today was an exception. She started crying as soon as Amanda left and didn't stop for like 45 minutes when I finally laid her down. (I didn't think of that sooner because Amanda said she had just had a little nap and would be fine.) But now, they are BOTH sleeping and I'm about to drop and the day is only half over! lol. Pray for me!!!!!!

No comments: