Friday, December 14, 2007

Depravity...

So I have decided in the past 16 months that there is nothing in the world better for making us realize our weaknesses and depravity like our children. Or CHILD in my case (for less that 3 more weeks!!!) Kessa has been SOOOOO whiny this morning and I finally just had to lay her in her crib and walk away because I was turning into someone I didn't like very much. God opens my eyes over and over again through her to my own sin. My sin of impatience and my sin of selfishness and pride. My lack of mercy even sometimes. Thank the Lord he is gracious and constantly pours out his mercy on me. I praise Him for saving me and for the ever on-going work of sanctifying me, although some days I feel like I'm WAY less holy and sanctified than I should be by new. Christ has promised that "He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Laters, I have to go get myself and the midget dressed for our MOPS group!

No comments: