Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm succumbing to the flow...I'm doing it too...

That's right, I too have started a blog. Why? I'm not really sure, but it seems like everyone is doing it and now I am too! lol. It will probably be mostly the everyday and mundane things of life, like my daughter learning how to get our dog to chase her and my pants getting smaller everyday. I'm sure there will also be crafty things, ei scrapbooking because that's what I love, as well as the random thoughts about things that God is teaching me. So today, I'm thinking that's about it, but I will leave you with a fun picture from yesterday. Kessa and I both had hoodies on and I was trying to get some cute pictures of it, that part wasn't all that successful, but at least we both had fun! :D She's such a little ham, already saying "CHEESE!!!!" whenever she sees a camera! I praise God for blessing us with her.
I'll try and get some new scrappy stuff up soon. Happy Saturday!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
That photo of your DD is adorable!

Erika H. said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers! I love the photo of you and your daughter...she looks so sweet!