Thursday, December 20, 2007

More S.B. Pages...

Tim, (wonderful man that he is!!!!!!!!) took Kessa with him to a Christmas party at church last night and I got a chance to finish up some pages I was working on for her scrapbook. I'm SOOO close to being done with her first year I can almost taste it! lol.
This first lo, From Milk to Solid Food, is of Kessa when she was 10 months old. It was for a Diva Designer challenge on SCS. You can find the challenge here. This one was to sand the edges of your photos. That's a really great technique and I had never tried it before. It looks GREAT IRL although you can hardly see it in the photo. All the paper on this page is from Memory Boutique. The little white scallops on the left side are rub-ons by MiniMarks and the chipboard circle is from SU's On Board Lots of Letters set. There is journaling on the strips of paper also. It says, These pictures, from May 07, immediately reminded me of Hebrews 5:13-14. It's ok for you to live on milk while you are a baby. In the same way, its ok for us to be "infants" when we first get saved, but we must continue on to maturity." I'm not sure I'm too crazy about how the lo turned out overall but its not too bad! Now this page I like! lol. I'm really getting into this doodling stuff. Talk about fun!!!! This was also for the aforementioned Diva Designer challenge, but this one was to stamp directly on your photo. That wasn't a problem for me because I do it all the time! The blue and green dotted paper is by Cosmo Cricket and the paper that I matted the photo with is by K and Co. The paper is actually torn and laid over the picture, everyone over at SCS seemed to think I had torn the photo. lol, I'm not sure why but that cracked me up! The little heart is a Love, Elsie rub-on that I put on blue paper and cut out. Letter stamps are "Stampabilities" and "Alpha Blocks" foam stamps by MM. The 3 I printed out on my computer, cut out of pp by Cosmo Cricket and then painted with MM paint.

Ok, well my dog just knocked over the Christmas tree trying to scratch her back on it and I have a ton of stuff to do before Kessa wakes up from her nap. Toodles!!!!

No comments: