Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It FINALLY worked!!!!!!!

Ok, so this is going to be a VERy short post because it's 2:30 in the morning and I have been sitting here since 10 working on this silly blog. I got my new banner made and was pretty happy with it (isn't it pretty?! :D ) and then I decided I wanted a favicon. For those of you who don't know, that's the little icon up in the address bar and it also go next to the site name if someone bookmarks it. Little did I know that getting a favicon was going to prove to be a rather...LONG endeavor!!! I made my icon is PSE in no time and then was trying to follow a tutorial to get it uploaded and working...no luck. Tried a different tutorial...no luck..and so on and so forth through probably 15 different tutorials (with that many I'm thinking the problem was with me not the directions...hmmm..) but, praise the Lord!!!! I finally got it to work!!!! Who knew getting a tiny picture in the web addy could be sooo hard!

I'll be back tomorrow...err...I guess that would be today...with a better update about life and scrapping...and maybe even some pictures of our new little blessing from God!!! :D

No comments: