Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh Scrappy Day!

Ok, so it wasn't really a whole scrappy day (I see none of those in my near future, although a girl can dream...) but I did get this cute LO done so I thought I would share it with you. I cased this lo from Tania who is part of the Lotus Paperie design team. Here is her page. It was part of the Scrapbook Diva Design Challenge 12 over on Splitcoast. It's a very fun challenge every week. Check it out here. The swirl stamps are by Autumn Leaves and the "Diva" I stamped with the "Billboard" alpha from the Riley line by Love, Elsie. It is embossed white on white even though you can't tell it in the photo too well. All of the PP except the striped piece is from The Stack 4. The striped piece is from SU Slumber Party paper pack which has been retired. The journaling reads: "Kessa, I LOVE this picture of you. You look so happy and carefree. You don't have a thought in the world but to enjoy life. I pray that you never lose that. I pray that you will find the ULTIMATE way to enjoy life is by serving our Savior. Never stop singing in the bathroom and always remember to enjoy the little things...like brushing your teeth! Love, Mom, Jan 2008"
TTFN!

No comments: