Saturday, May 17, 2008

Addicted Scrappers Quote Challenge

So the challenge for week 5 over at Addicted Scrapper's Last Addict Standing contest was a quote challenge. We were given like 7 or 8 different quotes to pick from. As you can see below I used "Life is not about the moments we breathe but the moments that take our breath away."
On the brackets and the wings I used almost the same technique. I painted them. Then I highlighted them with a different color paint. After it had dried I sanded the brackets. Then after all that I applied a MM glitter glaze to them and once that was dry I used stardust stickles to add even more highlight to the wings. There's a close up of all the wings in all their pretty sparkly glory below! My mom took these pictures of Kessa a few weekends ago at my cousin's wedding. Didn't she do a fab job?!?!
Credits: BG paper - Upsy Daisy Designs "sweet slumber", unknown brown pp, American Crafts ribbon, American Crafts "Hatbox" and "Prancer" thickers, MM paint - cantaloupe, deep coral, green, glitter glaze, Tim Holtz "Striped Elements" grungeboard, My Mind's Eye embossed chipboard, unknown stickers (from my stash), computer fonts

No comments: