Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Husband is the Greatest!!!!

Because he does sweet little things at unexpected times that make my day!!! Like today after all the fussing and whining that started my day I looked at my phone to see what time it was and instead of the rather bad picture of Kessa I see some blurs...and then the blurs start to move...I watch in fasination (at first I though the camera was on and it was my fingers or something!) and as I'm watching I see a pen...and then some letters...and right there before my eyes the words I LOVE YOU appear!!!! That's right, Tim apparently highjacked my phone sometime and recorded himself writing I Love You and put it as the background on my phone!!! He's so wonderful!!! So...since I couldn't get a decent shot of that, I'll leave you with a picture of him doing something similar shortly after we got married. :D
I love you too baby!

No comments: