Saturday, May 17, 2008

Poo Paper




So if any of you carefully inspected the credits for my "Mother's Day" lo you would have noticed Mr. Ellie Poo Paper. Since this tends to give me a good laugh every time I look at it I thought I would share it with all of you. Anyway, this paper was given to me for Christmas by my best friend Kirsten. Last week was the first time I had actually USED any of it, but as previously stated, it sure does make me laugh. Thanks Kirsten! Here's the cute little box of heart shaped apper. Isn't that sweet? Then you open it up and see this wonderful descriptive paper, complete with time line!!! In case you can't read it, it says: "These beautifully handcrafted paper products were made with a mixture of elephant dung and rice paddy. They were puped to perfection by the elephants of Sri Lanka, manufactured by Maximus and distributed throughout North America by Mr. Ellie Pooh!" The time-line reads: "eat -> poop -> boil and sanitize -> pulp -> clean odorless, eco-friendly "acid free" paper"

So there you have it, my totally organic poo paper!!! lol. If you're totally interested in this you can check Mr. Ellie Poo out on-line here.

Also, you may or may not have noticed, I added a counter. I just let it start at 0 and we're going to see how wildly popular my blog really is. (can you sense the irony? ;)

No comments: