Monday, July 21, 2008

Spring (?) Cleaning

Ok, so if this is Spring Cleaning I'm a little behind huh? Anyway, over the next few days I'm going to try and do a lot of organizing/purging in my scrapping room and house. I'm also planning on setting up a little scrapping spot for Kessa...wanna know why? I know you do! She had some stickers yesterday that she put on a scrap of pp, then today she asked if she could have a picture I had leftover from a DPS I had just finished so I gave it to her. Later I see her with her picture and PP and stickers...she was "scrapbooking!!!!!" It was just too darn cute. (Plus maybe it will keep her occupied and I'll get able to scrap some while she's awake too! lol)

On a side note I'm also hoping to find some time to renovate my blog...so beware...it might be a mess for a few days!

No comments: