Monday, August 18, 2008

Scrapping for Free

That caught your attention didn't it? Lately I've been delving into the world of RAKs, drawings, and contest with a vengence. Why? Because I realized how much I'm spending on scrapping goodies and I just really don't have that much extra money!!! So I thought if you all were interested I'd share some of the ways I've been scoring free stuff. What do you think? Anyone interested? Leave me a comment and let me know if this is something you'd like a mini- series on or not.

Ok, I'm off to take care of my sickish little boy who just woke up and is fussing. TTFN!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I'd love to hear about how to get free stuff!

Carol said...

Free is great! Make your directions very specific! You know how internet illiterate some of us are!