Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Gift Basket


I had a lot of fun making this with my Peppermint Swirl kit from Scrap-Tastic. It's now availble in my etsy shop if you know anyone that might be interested. It's full of great holiday goodies and perfect for making all your little x-mas gifts and scrapping those special little moments. For this gift basket I made these home decor blocks that say "Merry" on them. All the papers are American Crafts (and they're two sided so I only had to use 3 sheets!!!) After I trimmed my paper and adhered it to the blocks (which my dad cut for me, Thanks dad!!!) I put a VERY heavy coat of Modge Podge on them and then added the Thickers once it was dry.
I always enjoy my envies being pretty so I stamped a big snowflake from the Pink Paislee Tinsel Town set on the flap of them.


The cards are really cute IRL, but I still haven't quite gotten the hang of photographing clear ones! If you've got any tips PLEASE leave me a comment!!!!


More to come tomorrow from this yummy kit. I'm not usually much on x-mas LOs, but I'm pretty pleased with the ones I did with this kit.

No comments: