Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December Daily (Day 1)

As promised....here is a before and after of my December Daily Day 1.

Here's the Before:
And After:

The journaling on page one says "Kessa and Sophie helped me make Peppermint Mocha Cookies...they turned out great! (and they tasted pretty good too.)

Under the picture of Zeke it reads, "Poor little guy." Zeke got first for the first (and second!) times today. Those goldfish...much prettier here than how I saw them again later. I still don't know what's wrong, he doesn't eve have a fever. I'm praying he wakes up all better tomorrow."

And for the fun of it...some pictures from today. :)
Sophie had a good time playing babies today! (but Whitie never got too far either! lol)
yea, I'm one of those "cool" (or crazy!) mom's who lets them jump on the bed! I mean, when else do I get to see that look of sheer delight on my daughters face?!
And out Little People Nativity came today! Woot woot! Everyone had fun playing with it.

6 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Great start on your album...the girls look too cute jumping on the bed, lol!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Your album is off to a great start!! What a wonderful idea. LOL about the kids jumping on the bed..... won't happen in my house, but love seeing your little ones, what cuties!!

Missy said...

Looks great!!

Jess said...

love that pg. and cute pics!

Anonymous said...

I can tell you are not going to have trouble getting fun and adorable photos during December! Everyone of these is so cute! Love that little Nativity!

Canadian Kristin said...

What a great treasure this album will be as you sit in the after-Christmas-quiet of a fresh, new year!!!