Friday, December 5, 2008

December Daily: Day 4

Yesterday I wasn't feeling great and I wanted something that was special but simple. I decided before I even looked through my photos that I only wanted to do one page so that I could fix that whole nasty problem of my days being on the front and back of a page instead of facing each other.

When I saw this picture of Kessa from yesterday morning I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it! (as always the photo is clickable if you want to read the journaling, and I highly recommend it as it will give you a good laugh!)

3 comments:

Noel said...

LOL! That is a super cute LO. And my oldest son would do the same thing when he was 2-3! :)

Jess said...

lol! ohh what a total sweetie!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Your book is just turning our so great! tfs