Monday, January 26, 2009

6th Picture

My friend Jessica tagged me with this fun little game. You're supposed to go to where you store your pictures on your harddrive, count to the 6th folder, open it, and then post the 6th picture in that folder. I'm rather excited about this because I didn't look to see what the picture was before I uploaded it...so at this very moment I'm sitting here waiting for it to show up so I can explain it to you! lol...I DO know already that it's from a camping trip with the youth in 2005. Soo... oops...figured out why I was STILL waiting. I forgot to hit upload! *insert embarrassed face here* I know I haven't been around a lot lately...I've been striving to better balance my time so that I might better glorify God with what He has given me by being a better wife, mother, and homemaker/housekeeper. I'm not sure it's working but I'm sure trying! lol.

Ok, it's up!
I'm slightly embarrassed to say this, but I'm not sure what these kids names are! This was a trip Tim took with the youth he was working with at our church at the time. So, there ya have, the 6th picture in the 6th folder in my picture file. Exciting stuff huh? ;)

2 comments:

Jess said...

lol..that is great Gina!

Carol A said...

The kid on the left in gray hoodie is Dillon Sutton. I think! I know who he is, but not sure of the name. His mom is Tammy Sutton (friend of Steph. B) his sister is Megan Sims. He has a brother so could have his name mixed with his brother's. Now haven't you just been anxiously awaiting that info!!! Love you, Mom