Saturday, February 21, 2009

American Idol Kickoff Crop!!!!

So I can't believe I didn't get this posted sooner! We're having a rocking good time over at Scrap-Tastic this weekend...we're cropping up a storm and there is a TON more to come!!!

Here are some of the LOs I've done for challenges that have already been posted:

(and you're also getting some sneaks of the March kit at ST! )


And did I mention that we're giving away over $100 in gift certificates?!?!?! AND the Grand Prize winner gets their choice of any ST main kit!!!! Come on over and play!

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

LOVE your family layout, wonderful design! All your layouts are great, hope you're having a great online crop!!

VanessaB said...

Cute LO's! I esp. love the tag one. :) the online crop sounds like lots of fun.