Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fashion Forward...again

Hey gals! Just poppin' in real quick like to share two more LOs I did with the April Fashion Forward kit from Color Me Daisy. I'm waiting for some Glimmer Mist to dry on a little heart so I can finish up the cover of a mini I'm making for some friends.

Ok...here they are. I'm not sure why, but this kit just screamed "simple" to me. Not my normal style of LOs but I'm really really digging what's coming from this kit. The colors and patterens are just sooo amazing! I wish it would never end! he!


(isn't that Pink Paislee rose rub-on behind the title just amazing?!?!?)


and who could resist this face?!?!? He truly is a sweet boy too! :D

Ok, glimmer mist should be dry...off to finish the cover and hit the hay. See you all tomorrow!

3 comments:

Arlene Camacho said...

wow, awesome LO's Gina!!!

Aimee Kidd said...

Loving these layouts you've made with the kit this month!! I don't know how you do it. You get such great pics of the kids all while you're preggo! You are my hero gf!!

Aimee Kidd said...

Loving these layout that you made with this month's kit!! I don't know how you do it! Making really great pages, getting great pics of the kids, all while chasing them down. You are my hero gf!!