Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

So I know it's almost over...but the littles and I were out in the Great Outdoors (aka our front/back yard) enjoying God's glorious creation almost all day! (and yes, my crazy little man tried to go down the front steps by himself...and suffered very minor degrees of road rash. Not even enough to get a pic of it though.) To me...that's what "going green" should be about...it should be about being a good steward of the resources that God has entrusted to us. I mean, "the heavens declare the glory of God and the sky above proclaims His handiwork." (Psalm 19:1) Our earth so often does a WAY better job of glorifying God that I do, it just makes sense that I should do all I can to preserve that so that other's might also be pointed to His glory.

So how about you? Did you have a beautiful day to glorify God too?

No comments: