Monday, April 27, 2009

Rak-a-Day-in-May

Now that got your attention didn't it?!?! :D First off I thought I'd show you a few sneak peeks of the May kits (yes I said kitS!) from Color Me Daisy...I'm soooo excited about these...lets just say my post man is going to be feeling rather stalked until they come! he!


These two are from the main kit...can you say Happiness and spring?!?!? LOVE the colors.



This is from the first mini kit.

and this is from the 2nd mini kit! WOOHOO!!!
At Color Me Daisy to celebrate National Scrapbook Day, which is May 2nd, we will be having a month long celebration. Look for all the details soon. All the excitement for the special activities we have planned made Michelle go a little overboard this month. In addition to our main kit we have 2 special Mini Kits that are full of gorgeous new goodies at a special price to celebrate National Scrapbook Day. (and don't forget to keep checking back and I'll be telling you how YOU could win a Rak-a-Day-in-May!)

No comments: