Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We Now Return to our Regularly Scheduled Posting



Wow...I can't believe how long its been since I posted! Sorry about that...I was doing such a good job of keeping up too. I do however have a good excuse. Friday night my FIL was in a bad car wreck and then I was sick all weekend and DH was out of town. So that's my excuse. No energy. No motivation to do even what HAD to be done much less anything extra!

I've got a fun post with all my new storage goodies in the work but it's not quite ready yet so I thought instead I'd just leave you with a LO I did with the Happiness Kit from Color Me Daisy. When I saw this kit I knew it was bright and fun but then as I continued playing with it I discovered that it had a softer side too.

1 comment:

Jess said...

beautiful pg.! so soft and such sweet pics...and after reading the journaling i just figured out your are having another daughter!! congrats!!!