Thursday, May 14, 2009

*yawn*

So...it's totally bed time for me. I'm sooo tired! However baby Grace is wide awake and kicking at the moment so I thought I'd just pop in and share a LO I did of her sister a while back that never got posted.

I did this during the last crop over at Noel Mignon. It was for a challenge hosted by Virginia (who I just might have a slight scrappy crush on...)


credits: papers - MM 8x8 love papers, Prima I think Flirty Little Secret, Lily Bee Die cut, old papers from a vintage poetry book, Accessories- Prima flowers, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday note card, vintage buttons and lace, Pink Paislee alphas, SU Close to Cocoa ink, MM edge distresser, ribbon from stash.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

scrumptious...love those colors and that pic! Grace...love that too Gina!

Arlene said...

love the LO!!!!

Jennie said...

Aw, Gina, this has to be one of the sweetest, softest layouts I've ever seen :) Really beautiful design!

And, I just want to say, as someone that can't have any more babies, I'm so excited to hear your updates about the baby kicking. Such a joyful time! (But I hope she lets you get some rest!) :)

Mara... said...

Beautiful Gina, I love how you scrunched the ribbon!!