Monday, August 31, 2009

3 Years, 3 Days

It's hard to believe I have three kids...and that a little over three years ago I didn't have any!! I lucked out the other day when I was taking pictures and Kessa decided to join in the fun (that's a rare thing for her these days! lol) I was really happy with some of the pictures I got of her and Grace together.


The "journal shapes" I cut out of the JB Front Porch journaling cards that were part of one of the August add-ons at Color Me Daisy. (most of this LO was done using the August kit, which is sadly sold out.)

I used Picnik to edit them. Their 1960's effect is just too fun.


Anyway as I was scrapping these pictures and thinking about the age difference of the girls (yes, 3 years and 3 days! ;) I got to thinking about how for them I'm sure that sometimes that difference is going to seem HUGE and how Kessa isn't going to want Grace following her around and trying to be buddy buddy...but I hope much more often that difference won't seem great at all...and they'll just be friends and love that they have a sister to share things with.

1 comment:

Carol A said...

Love, love, love this LO! Amazing that she just decided to cooperate after the wagon debacle!