Saturday, August 29, 2009

Totally Random

It's Saturday morning and the K and Z kids are at their grandparents. Let me just say it is WAAAAAAAAAAAY quiet around here. So not normal! It's nice to have a break (thanks Annette and Co!) but Dh and I are totally ready to have them back too.

We went to a wedding last night and obviously the littlest came with us...and she wore a dress that Kessa wore to a wedding when she was 2 weeks old! I'm itching to scrap those two pictures together. Kessa and Grace at their first weddings...in the same dress...three year apart.

I got my new Color Me Daisy kit and it's so fun! I've got tons of ideas running through my head and I'm dying to find time to play with it! Here's a sneak of it. It's perfect for "back to school" but very versatile and could be used for just about anything. (Since we're not at the "Back to School" stage yet you'll be seeing some of the versatility of this kit from me!)

And finally...we are sooo blessed to live so near to all our family. My mom has been coming over every morning while Tim is at work and helping around the house and with the littles because my Dr. was VERY strict about the whole not picking up anything heavy after my 3rd c-section.



Thank you mom. Thank you for being a godly woman. Thank you for loving my kids. Thank you for helping me become the person I am. Thank you for being here even when you don't feel like it or would rather be doing something else. Thank you for being patient with my kids. Look at my family and praise God that He has granted the first step in multigenerational faithfulness and pray he carries it on in my children.

We love you!

4 comments:

Jess said...

truly beautiful pics..tfs!

Bekah said...

Glad you have such faithful help, and it seems you are even back to scrapping a little!

insertsomethingsmartandwitty said...

your mom is so cool!

Carol A said...

Ahhh! You're making me cry! Love you babe!