Wednesday, November 18, 2009
If you remember this post I gave you a little sneak of this LO that I made with the Scrap-Tastic Flirtatious kit (and there are only 1 or 2 left I think!) and I also linked up my inspiration for making this list.
The black and white card is actually an Urban Lily Secret Keeper that I'm planning on jotting notes in as I mark things off my list.
So what's on my list you ask? here it is!
27 Things to do Before I'm 27
1. Memorize a new Bible verse each week.
2. Start hiking with the kids (we've already been twice since I made this LO!)
3. Run a half marathon.
4. Go outside everyday.
5. Get (and use! lol) a bike trailer. (not sure how this will work with 3...but I'll figure something out. *snicker*)
6. Lose baby weight and then some.
7. Go on a scrap retreat weekend.
8. Plant a garden.
9. Spend less time on the computer. (I think I'm already doing better with this one!)
10. Know God better by studying His Word more deeply.
11. Monthly "dates" with each child (well...just the two older ones for now.)
12. Weekends away with Tim.
13. Redecorate/paint/move kids rooms (partially done...half to wait till Grace is older to finish.)
14. Be more BOLD.
15. Get ears pierced.
16. Go rock climbing.
17. Go to Garden of the Gods.
18. Have a birthday party.
19. Learn more about prayer.
20. Foster a love of the outdoors in the kids.
21. Make our home a fun place to be.
22. Write love notes.
23. Call an old friend. (done!)
24. Write letters.
25. Enjoy my kids toddlerhood...without stressing over stuff as much!
26. Try new recipes.
27. Run a faster mile.