Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Little Glimmer

Glimmer Mist that is.  If you've hung around here for long you know that I just LOVE me some Glimmer Mist.  (I'll even go so far as to say I like it WAAAAAAAAY better than Maya Mist.) 

It's the perfect touch for so many different things.  Anyway, I thought because I love it so much I'd let you in on a little secret. 

You can get some FREE.  

Yup, I said FREE!!!  Becky over at Scrap-Tastic is having a sale (it ends on the 29th!) and you get a free bottle of Glimmer Mist when you buy two...or TWO free bottles when you buy three...or THREE free bottles when you buy four!!!!!!!

I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about buying her out!  lol.  All you have to do is add what colors of Glimmer mist you'd  in the comments when you order.  SO there ya go, Merry Christmas to you!!!!


Also, I just found this...did you know that you can go here and Tattered Angels has a "matching" service?  You pick out the paper you're using and they'll tell you which Glimmer Mist which looks the best! 

1 comment:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Thanks for the info Gina! I just got myself some!!! Merry Christmas to me :)