Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So Thankful 4

Just popping in to share something I played around with yesterday.  These are for a circle journal swap I participated in (first and LAST! lol)  The theme of this one was something (besides family) that you're thankful for.  So I chose scrapbooking!



All the papers are Pink Paislee Fascinating.  The large brown journaling circle was in the FABULOUS (and sold out) August kit at Color Me Daisy, and once again...my obsession with the Martha Stewart butterfly punch has surfaced.



I ran out of the letters I needed so I turned a "q" over, sprinkled the back with the adhesive on it with glitter, and used it for a "p."



and my favorite part, I cut or punched out the logos from some of my favorite manufactures and used them as an embellishment cluster. Some of them are popped up for added dimension and interest.



I sprayed the background first with midnight glimmer mist and then more heavily with coffee glimmer mist.

1 comment:

Rebecca Keppel said...

So fun! I love the colors and the misted background :)