Friday, January 8, 2010

Top 10 LOs from 2009

(according to me.)  I did this last year (you can see that post here) and had so much fun I wanted to do it again.  So...in no particular order, here are some of my favorite LOs from 2009.


This is a "hanging" LO...the center piece is only connected to the frame on the sides.



Hand cut swirls, bling, soft colors, and a sleeping baby...of course it had to be a favorite.




 
I do like this LO, but I think I love the title more than anything!






I need to rephotograph this one.  I LOVE this LO, but the picture just doesn't do it justice.


The journaling is lyrics from a Stephen Curtis Chapman song called "Tuesday's Child."  (sadly for the song title, Grace was born on a Thursday! lol)




 
The embroidery on this one took FOREVER but once it was done I was glad I stuck with it...I think it was worth it!



yup, he is.

There were a lot more I liked to, but I'll stop there!  :)  Happy Friday!

5 comments:

ellen s. said...

i just love your layouts! so glad i stopped by..found your blog over at the nook

Rebecca Keppel said...

They are all gorgeous. I love the hanging frame.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Love that top ten list. I can't pick any fav, but I've never seen a hanging layout before. I might copy that idea :-)

Carol A said...

I haven't even seen all of these! Love every single one of them! That hanging lo looks neat! At first I thought it was grassy dp!

Mara Campbell said...

Oh Gina, these are allllll so wonderful!!! I love that one with all the butterflies, just amazing!!