Monday, February 8, 2010

Imagination

How about a LO with the fabulous "Change of Heart" kit from Color Me Daisy?

 

I've been holding onto this picture of Zeke for a few months...every time I started to scrap it it just wasn't working for me...but I do like how it turned out this time!

 

for some added texture and interest I pulled out my houndstooth stamp (October Afternoon) and my black embossing powder and did some tone on tone embossing on my black cardstock.  I love the way it turned out!

 

This Maya Road chipboard in the kit was begging for some glimmer mist and I was more than happy to oblige!  I used some red glimmer mist on it, then stamped with VersaMark and embossed with clear embossing powder (houndstooth stamp again) and THEN I rubbed it all with brown ink.  Where the clear EP is the ink doesn't adhere.  This is the resist technique...but then you already knew how to do that did you?  It's pretty old hat!  :)

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to stop by CMD on the 10th as we're having an "Organize Your Heart" crop to say farewell in style!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Love the embossing!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Just fab Gina! Love the houndstooth embossing!