Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday Banner and a WINNER!!!

One of my friends' daughter is turning one soon and as she was planning the party she found this cute banner.  However the price tag was a bit more than she wanted to spend so she called and ask if I could do it for less.  OF COURSE I CAN!!!  :) 

So, I picked out papers and ribbons, borrowed my sister-in-law's Cricut and whipped up this cute little thing (except it's NOT very little!  lol)


Sorry the pictures are so...dreary.  I'm tired of this weather.  It's got me in a weird funk and everything looks dirty!!!

Now, the part I know you were all waiting for....the winner of the $10 gift certificate for Color Me Daisy was.....

MARA!!!!

(e-mail me or leave your e-mail in the comments and I'll get you your prize girl!  :)

3 comments:

Carol A said...

Congrats to Mara! Love your banner! Of course you could do it for less...you are so-o-o-o creative! I keep wondering how you came by it! Must be from Grandma Case! Yes, she's the creative one in the family! Hope your birthday was great! Love you, Mom

Mara Campbell said...

OMG Gina, so stoked I won! Hee heee!!! And I love the banner, the pink matted on the black is fantastic. It looks better than the original. :-)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Fabulous banner. Happy and bright enough to chase away any dreary weather :)