Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Gang


Yup, my friend Jessica and I have a pretty large gang...just between the two of us.  Four girls, two boys and all three years old or younger!  We get some pretty interesting looks and comments when we go out places.


I went to my not so local scrapbook store yesterday after a Dr. appointment and I was THRILLED to discover they had gotten in some of Sassafras Lass' Monstrosities papers.  I splurged (I had birthday $ still!) and bought the whole line.  Today...I dug in.  It's oh so yummy!

I used a sketch from Up The Street scrapbooking for this LO...and as is par for the course with me...I took some "artistic" liberties!  lol


I sewed the banners onto my LO and I also used another banner as a mask up on the left corner with some orange Maya Mist.

Be sure and stop by Lily Bee's blog today...Virginia is featured!!!

3 comments:

Melina said...

This is a great l/o! I love the Mist effect! Wow, that's a bundle of kiddos you two have :)

Jessica said...

But we have a very cute gang! Hope your feeling better!

Rebecca Keppel said...

So cute! I love the pennants sewed and misted. I bet your gang has so much fun together :)