I got this cute clear library card style pocket at an Archivers forever ago and had been hoarding it for the perfect project...and it fit this perfectly! I cut the photo to fit and backed it with patterned paper that I journaled on.
I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch holes in the library card pocket for the jump rings and used some Lily Bee rub ons too. (and my dymo...love that thing!)
It's a little hard to see but I used a dry brush technique to mask a 2 onto the right hand page here.
This was my little guy's "golden" birthday (he turned 2 on the 2nd...)
He's such a doll!!
This was my first clear album, but I loved it and will totally be doing more in the future!