Saturday, April 10, 2010

SMR Stickers and my Stampin' Buddy

First off I needed to make a card today so I used the sketch from SMR Stickers as well as an "All Year Cheer" challenge to use ribbon and chipboard at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking.  Here's what I came up with:



Next how about a LO?


This was a fun LO.  Scrap Attack Scrapbooking is having a neat challenge called Scrap Around the World right now and I did this LO for the Germany Challenge.  We were given this German Ad to use for our inspiration.  I flipped it and used it as a sketch to begin my LO.





Isn't my little guy such a cute mess?!?!


On a sad side note....we cut off all his beautiful hair today!!!  *sniffle*  I think that deserves a post all it's own.  

3 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

pretty card and adorable layout! We buzzed my little guy's hair the other night. It had gotten so long, which I love, but he is so much happier with it short since we have been hitting the 90's, but I miss his sweet tossled head.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Beautiful cards and layout Gina! I love what you came up with for the Ad Challenge!

Jenyfur said...

Love how you flipped the sketch - cute cute cute!