Monday, May 31, 2010

CASE'in


What's a "CASE" you ask?  In my little scrappy corner of the world it means "copy and share everything" and that's exactly what I did for this LO!  

Over at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking we're having a fun SSU (SASsy Scrapbook University).  The classes are on defining your style and one of the assignments was to scrap-lift (or CASE) a LO that you had chosen in a previous class.  Well I chose this BEAUTIFUL LO by Mette:


I used a lot of the exact same products Mette used, but I was out of white cardstock, so I used a light gray color for my background.


The pictures are of my oldest on the 4-wheeler with my hubby...she was NOT a fan.


'

and but sure to stop back by tomorrow evening as I have lot of fun things to share!!!  :)

1 comment:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

oo, LOVE these, Gina!!!!
Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Hugs!