Thursday, May 27, 2010

Growing Up

That's what Grace is doing on me.  It seems like it's all happened overnight.  I walked into her room Sunday afternoon and instead of finding my sweet baby laying down sleeping with her kitty...

I found this....


one big girl standing up in her crib...



and looking VERY proud of herself!

and that has just opened up a whole can of worms at naptime too I might add!  lol

I'm off to finish getting everything together...because my sweet Sister-in-Law asked me if I wanted the day off tomorrow (ie...she's watching ALL three of my children!)  Thank you Michelle!!!

3 comments:

Adrienne Pierce said...

too cute Gina!!!

Michelle said...

Isn't crazy how fast that happens. I can't believe how big she is getting.

Congrats on the SAS DT spot. They are lucky to have you! I get their kits sometimes, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with them!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Precious! Oh, it goes by so fast! I'm glad you're enjoying it all!...even the time off! LOL!