Friday, May 21, 2010

Sweet, Girly, {SAS}sy!

Scrap Attack Scrapbooking always seems to put together an amazing kit, but this month was different.  This month, Lauri put together TWO amazing kits!!!  Wanna see them?


The first one features Scrap Within Reach's Cambridge line as well as a lot of other yummies!

and second kit I had the pleasure of working with.  It features Crate Paper's Pink Plum line and is SOOO girly and pretty and fun!  I did manage to squeak out one boy LO with this kit too!  :)


and here's what I did with it:




(this LO is still waiting on pictures of me.  There is hidden journaling tucked behind the photo mat)









and I've still got more left!!!  This is one packed full kit and so fun too!  :)  

5 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Oh Gina, that pink plum paper is so pretty and you rocked it!!! How many GREAT layouts did you get from that kit. Awesome!

nfaband said...

Lots of gorgeous pages Gina ... you worked perfectly with the awesome kit that Laurie sent you. She does put together some beautiful mixes. Thanks for sharing your lovely work with everyone, it's very inspiring.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Thanks for posting Gina, you did a fantastic job with the kit! I see so many I want to scraplift!

Michelle Price said...

Beautiful pages! Love the orange and pink combo!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

These are ALL fabulous layouts Gina! I love your style!