Saturday, February 26, 2011

So Excited!

So many exciting things have happened in the past few days I'm not sure what to share!  lol.  Well...one I can't share quite yet...you'll have to wait a few more days for that one.  ;)

Tomorrow is my "Golden Birthday" so the sweet hubby took me out for dinner and then surprised me with a trip to Best Buy.  He let me pick out a new printer (for my photos!!) for my birthday...and let me tell you what, I printed some pictures today and it is SAAA-WEET!!!!!!!  I love it!

Then today we were supposed to go have pizza with friends for dinner...but when we got there turns out my SIL had planned a surprise party!!  (I was just glad I wasn't wearing my fuzzy pants and old sweatshirt!  lol)



And last but not least...I had almost forgotten about this because I think I mailed off the LOs almost a year ago, but this book is now available for pre-order on amazon...and I have two pages in it!!!!  (sadly neither of them are included in the amazon preview so I'll just have to wait till I actually get the book!  lol)


So I think that's all for me for today.  I've had fun working on some videos and tutorials in the past few days so be watching for those too! 

No comments: