Day 2 of Kid's Clothes Week is done! I didn't get as much done as I had hoped but I still met all my challenges and I was productive.
Today I made Grace a simple peasant dress. Sadly I have next to nothing in the way of woven fabrics so while I was able to make the sleeves from a contrasting fabric I didn't have enough of anything else that matched to do the ruffle or a sash. Soo...hoping to find something in the near future and do those but in the meantime I just did a rolled hem on the bottom edge and I have some cute leggings cut to go with it so she can still wear it.
I also got a TON (but only half of the 2 tons I've ordered) of new knits in today so I spent lots of time pre-washing them and just generally drooling over their yumminess.
THEN I cut out a new shirt pattern in both Zeke and Zane's sizes and used some of my fantastic new knit (that Zeke actually saw on the computer while I was shopping and requested) to cut them out. But now...now it's bedtime. So tomorrow I'm hoping to sew up Grace's leggings and Zeke and Zane's shirts. I think I also will have some customer items I need to work on by then. So, that's it! I'll leave you with a picture of the mess I made while assembling/cutting the new patterns. Thanks for dropping by!