Sunday, August 17, 2014

Party Time!


My girls were born 3 years and 3 days apart.  August starts and we have a birthday on the 3rd, another one on the 6th and then Tim and my anniversary on the 9th. It's busy.  Because it's busy (and because they haven't complained about it yet!  lol) we always have one party for the girls.  We don't usually do a big party with lots of friends or anything, just a small, low key thing with family and maybe one or two friends.


This year Kessa wanted a castle cake and Grace...well Grace didn't really care but she loves My Little Pony so I decided to make them a MLP Castle cake.  


I'm no professional by any means, but it turned out cute and they liked it!


I always make them new dresses with their age on the back for their birthday and Grace wanted a Princess Cadence one this year.  I don't have ANY good pictures of her dress yet, but hopefully I'll get some this week.  





Coloring with her Aunt Michelle and wearing a birthday crown from her Aunt Amanda.


 Kessa was a *little* excited about her presents!  lol


These two have birthdays only 3 days apart too!  They've been friends since they could walk.  I love watching their friendship grow and their personalities develop!



Any this picture of  Zeke...it's the perfect photobomb!

No comments: