Thursday, January 28, 2016

Zeke's Comfies


Comfies.  That's what my gramps used to call the cozy clothes you put on when you get home.  
Zeke is ALL about "comfies".  He couldn't care less about style most of the time as long as his clothes are soft and fuzzy.  lol


I made him these sweats for his 8th birthday last month because I wanted him to have some clothes that he loved but that also didn't look trashy.  lol  I think I succeeded.  He LOVES them.


The sweatshirt is the Peek a Boo patterns Classic Sweatshirt (hoodie version).  This is my go-to for sweatshirts.  I sized up for this one so he'll hopefully be able to wear it next year too.  


 The pants are the Domi pants pattern from Sofilantjes.  It has several different length options and two pocket options.  I really like the fit of it and plan to make some for the other kids too.  I used sweatshirt fleece for these but you can also use plain knit and make shorts!

The top stitching is my favorite part of these items!  It just adds the perfect pop of contrast.

(fabrics all from Joanns)

No comments: